UX/UI Designer @ Moveo, Tel Aviv
- One of five full time designers
- Completed UX/UI design for numerous clients ranging from startups to establish companies
- Designed apps, websites, and product videos to best fit clients' needs
- Worked closely with developers in creating polished designs that provide positive user experiences.
Creative Media Associate @ Snap Inc., Los Angeles
- Worked in post production on Creative Media team which is responsible for all of Snap’s marketing videos
- Worked extensively on the marketing elements and rebranding of Snapchat to Snap Inc.
- Created vertical and horizontal ads for computers and mobile using Adobe creative suite.
- Made numerous geo-filters for company usage and ad placement
- Worked closely with design to ensure ads clearly communicated new content to users.
Director @ Forever Home Film, Los Angeles
- Chosen to direct a thesis film for USC School of Cinematic Arts
- Directed short documentary about a family that has adopted 10 children out of the foster system
- Film was shortlisted for British Academy Student Award
- Forever Home won Best Documentary at the Ivy Film Festival, the largest college film festival in the U.S.
Design and Production Intern @ Electronic Arts, Los Angeles
- Worked on The Secret Life of Pets mobile game
- Heavily involved in creative brainstorms for new game features
- Created specs on potential design features
- Frequently created teardowns of game's market competitors
- Completed data analysis on various aspects including difficulty curve, FTUE content pacing, and economy analysis
Production Intern (1 of 2) @Team Todd Production Company, Santa Monica
- Extensive pre-production on Alice in Wonderland II and once shooting started, daily coordination with London based assistant
- Worked on developing projects for television
- Read 2-3 feature length scripts daily
- Researched video streaming, video sharing, target audience, and revenue and content restrictions to better advise on developing scripts
Development Intern @ BOOM! Studios, 21st century FOX, Los Angeles
- Assisted in selecting and developing comic books into screenplays
- Script coverage
- Matched writers' styles with pre-existing comic books
Assistant to Creative Director @ CREEM Magazine (pop-culture, fashion), New York
- Worked as only intern under the creative executive editor
- Assisted with monthly magazine layout
- Helped launch video shoots
- Picked themes for photo shoots
- Styled photo shoots
USC School of Cinematic Arts'16
B.A. Film and Television Production
B.A. Interactive Media and Games
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude, Dean's List, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, National Honor Society, USC Jewish Leadership Scholarship recipient.
- Director of Forever Home, award winning short documentary.
- Lead game designer and artist, Vertigo multi-player first person shooter
- Director, writer, editor, art director on numerous short films (documentary and narrative)
- Narrative designer, UX/UI designer, artist, writer, producer for digital and non-digital games